Hi! let's snip and sew

Hi! let's snip and sew
I'm Sandi, I find fashion to be very intimate, I redesign for the sake of repurposing my wardrobe. Now! Let's Snip & Sew

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

As simple as 1. 2. 3.




This dress was from my last-minute shopping excursions before my holiday travels last December. I came across this very simple dress from H&M, which I love. I enjoy H&M and enjoy shopping there once in a while, the downside however is that I'm not surprised when the person next to me is wearing the same thing.


Collars were trendy, so I decided to make it my own by putting one on this dress. I decided to use gold to give it a festive soft look. 

I was happy with this look although I haven't worn it. I think it's time for me to Snip&Sew this dress once again!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment